Thursday, February 28, 2008
Little late on the TILT, but late is better than never!
♥ Cute Flower ideas for my patio :) I am liking the blue shades I think ;)
♥ Thai Crackers Yummy Raw Thai crackers for my silly Thai obsession
♥ Cupcakes Lovely yummies to wear!
♥ 15 dollar store New favorite store, huge incentive to hop on that treadmill!
♥ Tree Houses: Treehouse workshop, The Living Tree House, And the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House :)
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
So I took a bath in my "bath tub" aka the foot soaker hehe. Today I decided to find some great places to stay, places to get away and relax.
♥ This is a bed and breakfast in Spicer, MN by Green Lake. Has a lovely cozy feel to it with my favorite, a claw foot bath tub Amy's Room at the Spicer Castle The castle also has great little extras like a Four course Breakfast, Afternoon tea, Dinner cruise packages and a Murder Mystery dinner. LOOVE!
♥ An all-inclusive Mexico The Reed Playacar
♥ Here is the creme de le crem Bora Bora Lagoon
Candle by Candleconfections
Eye Pillow by Milk Pail
Bath Pillow by Urbanezen
Bath Caddy by RedEnvelope
Monday, February 25, 2008
Make my apartment feel cozy and relaxing
Keep on my budget (I have all sorts of funs to save up for)
Put 2 things on EBay
Finish 2 pillows with fun fabric I got earlier last week
Eat super healthy
Bring a cute happy mug to work
Figure out what plants to grow for Spring
Friday, February 22, 2008
Here’s what you’ll need:
-3/4 yard each of two colors of felt
-3/4 yard double sided fusible interfacing, such as This
-1 package round sticky Velcro dots
1. Place laptop in center of one piece of felt. Cut out corners to create a cross shape, with the laptop in the center. Trim down the flaps so they overlap by 1-2″ when folded over.
2. Place cut piece on top of other felt piece and use it as a template to cut out the same shape.
3. Cut out Stitch-Witchery in same shape.
4. Create a sandwich with the two colors of felt, with the Stitch-Witchery in the middle. Press with a hot iron until fused.
5. Even up the edges all the way around by cutting off any excess with scissors.
6. Place laptop in center of cross and fold over flaps. Adhere sticky dots where edges overlap.
7. There are lots of different ways to customize the cozy by cutting fun shapes out of the outer piece of felt. We decided to keep it super simple and just cut a scallop shape along the edge of the outer fold.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Oh makes me miss my lovely orange hair!! AND that eyeliner is fantastic!!
Here is an eyes project I decided (at late unreasonable, metal-listening hours to attempt)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Here are some pretty sites I've found.
Great vintage, reproductions, and vintage- inspired wear Blue Velvet
Beautiful timeless and ageless dresses Trashy Diva
Buy vintage - The spiffiest way to save the planet is what they say on their site, couldn't resist these pretties Ballyhoo Vintage
Oh and to top it all off, here are some fantastic shoes!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Monday, February 11, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
She is my inspiration and I just adore her.
My friend Anna who is constantly "hinting" to pursue my dreams (Fashion design books for Christmas, MSN design contest links and as I write this she is sending me Fashion design blogs from a magazine)
And last but not least, my dear Jordan. My first sewing machine and the constant encouragement!
Goodies time :) My favorite sites I cannot live without