Spring has finally sprung!
I have an extensive list outdoor to-dos before June (Wedding):
- Curb Appeal - Our front yard is in need of a little lovin. We want to take out all of the rock from the front and replace with something else. Also, extend the front porch maybe use some slate like this?
- Re-do the flower beds and change up the bricks circling the trees
- Plant some lavendar in front of the windows for some nice evening breeze scents
- Start our backyard garden
- Start my cutting garden
- Power wash and re-stain the deck
- Compost bin
- Rain barrel - I want to set it up so the rain from the gutters go into the barrel and some system
Here is a picture of my arranged backyard plans. Its not as crowded as it looks ;)
Oh and of course, some lovelies I would enjoy for spring:
My "Moi je jou" outfit: Bicycle Basket, Dress and my flowers from my soon-to-be garden and I will be set:
Check out Channel's commercial on YouTube, song by Bridget Bardot