Some of my favorite things
- Google Reader! I have about a million blogs I check daily. So having this handy little site where I can review my blogs instead of logging into each of them one by one is such a total time saver!
- My Happy Lite! Sunlite at my desk :)
- Mary Kate and Ashely Olsen's Style: Not so much the trashy hair, dark circles under the eyes and anorexia (crack head) look but here are some great examples of fun scarfs, shoes and kimonos!! And did I mention the SHOES?? <3
- Swap-Bot: If you like writing letters, making crafts, or putting together fun packages. Try it out. Swap-bot is a online service that organizes group swaps and a community of creative individuals. Swap-bot takes the hassle out of participating in group swaps by organizing all of the participant information and doing all of the partner assignments. On Swap-bot, you can host swaps, join swaps and chat with other swappers from all over the world. Give it a try!
- Amazon: Seriously, I would have been a mess this Holiday season without it. And if you like to read, used books and the library are the way to go.
- Cable Knit Bangles: Etsy has a slew of adorable styles and colors
- Having a family/friend network that will always be supportive, loving and compassionate especially if you fall down... hard. They will tell you to get back up, keep being your loud, horn-tootin', kiss-blowin' silly self. Or the hard times when you do something really stupid and they can tell you in a loving way that you need to fix it or work on it or whatever it may be.
This article I keep in my bookmarks as a reminder from iCiNG about coping with a "quarter-life crisis", taking a hard look at the friendships you have aquired/kept close because of convience or whatever other reasons. Part One and Part Two. Its a bit long, but a great article.
- Making New Years Resolutions. Usually mine are financial: save 10% of income; Relationship: get more involved with people who are inspirational or great to chat with versus the "drinking buddy", the negative, or the ones that seem to always let you down; Health: Work out 3 days a week, eat healthier. This year I feel like those are pretty routine by now, so I am going to make some "try something new" resolutions. Things I have always wanted to try, and since here in Minnesota it is winter all but three months I will have some neato winter activities to try out. So stay tuned!
Happy Weekend all!! :)