Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bad Day Therapy

Yesterday was a very bad day, one of those peek out from under the covers scowling at the alarm clock days. So pretty much anything happening after that was doomed.
So I took a bath in my "bath tub" aka the foot soaker hehe. Today I decided to find some great places to stay, places to get away and relax.

This is a bed and breakfast in Spicer, MN by Green Lake. Has a lovely cozy feel to it with my favorite, a claw foot bath tub Amy's Room at the Spicer Castle The castle also has great little extras like a Four course Breakfast, Afternoon tea, Dinner cruise packages and a Murder Mystery dinner. LOOVE!

An all-inclusive Mexico The Reed Playacar

Here is the creme de le crem Bora Bora Lagoon

Until I win the lotto here are some fun things I want for home :)

Candle by Candleconfections

Eye Pillow by Milk Pail

Bath Pillow by Urbanezen

Bath Caddy by RedEnvelope

No comments: