Here’s what you’ll need:
-3/4 yard each of two colors of felt
-3/4 yard double sided fusible interfacing, such as This
-1 package round sticky Velcro dots
1. Place laptop in center of one piece of felt. Cut out corners to create a cross shape, with the laptop in the center. Trim down the flaps so they overlap by 1-2″ when folded over.
2. Place cut piece on top of other felt piece and use it as a template to cut out the same shape.
3. Cut out Stitch-Witchery in same shape.
4. Create a sandwich with the two colors of felt, with the Stitch-Witchery in the middle. Press with a hot iron until fused.
5. Even up the edges all the way around by cutting off any excess with scissors.
6. Place laptop in center of cross and fold over flaps. Adhere sticky dots where edges overlap.
7. There are lots of different ways to customize the cozy by cutting fun shapes out of the outer piece of felt. We decided to keep it super simple and just cut a scallop shape along the edge of the outer fold.