Thursday, September 24, 2009

Geneology

Ok, I am doing a huge project for my families and since none of them read my blog I am safe to spill the beans HA!

For the past several years I have been working on my ancestry which created a full-blown obsession with Geneology. So, for Christmas I am making the families geneology posters. I thought about doing a family tree but after discovering over 12 generations I decided go with geneology chart (versus the family tree which generally only show up to 3 generations).

I am on ancestry.com just about every day looking up census, military and newspaper records and hoping to come across some pictures especially after seeing these lovely inspirational pics:
Which I read about here.
Pictures from here.
Using mycanvas.com I can easily upload all of the ancestors straight from ancestry.com.
Here are a few other options as well:

No comments: