Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Curious Tuesday!

Curious Tuesday!

Gala over at galadarling.com is doing a get to know you post on her site, which I would like to adopt as well :)


Curious Tuesday 001
1. What is the strangest compliment you’ve ever received?
"You have the most golden aura I have ever seen" - I was at a Punk show in Chicago with flip flops and a PBR
2. What’s your little-known talent?
I can do most of my car maintence if I really felt like it/had the time
3. What do you obsessively search for on eBay?
vintage dresses, champagne glasses and seltzer makers
4. When you were a child, who did you worship & want to be like?
Scully from the X-Files - FBI agent, red-head and lovely Mulder
5. What was your palate band? Otherwise known as the first band you heard that made you realise the world of music was larger than whatever the Top 20 singles were!
Social Distortion or Muse, when they first came out I was in love.

I would love to hear about yours as well, you can comment below or link you own blog below :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The aura thing totally cracked me up. I don't know why but I would love someone to comment on my auraness!

Check out my answers on my blog.