Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Summer Solstice!

I hope you all enjoy your longest day of the year :D Did you all get your $2 off Caribou Coolers? I was all over it, and dragged poor co-workers along with hehe.

Fun fact for all: My husband does most of the grocery shopping, this is why:

I was supposed to get ODouls and Crystal Light.... which you dont see coz I had to go back and get it... 

Here is what happened, I went into the grocery store and saw my crazy messed up hair in the window and thought 
1. oh I should get some black hair dye to put stripes in my RED roots!


2 and 3. Then I see the deep conditioning oil next to my fav hair spray which is on sale. Sweet! Dull hair no more for me! PS like the shirt? Says "I fight like a girl" World of Warcraft style <3
4. I see Tonic water on sale, love. My thought process "Yay! I'll have lemon tonic water while I do homework"
5. Back on track, I am perusing the rest of the beverage aisle and my eye catches I scream internally "is that an AQUA can over there?!?!?" And see this lovely set of energy drinks in Pomegranate, Mango, Berry, etc. My thought process: "OMG how CUTE I'll buy 3!!"
6. Darn Cub Foods puts the dumbest things on clips between shelves Me: "What is that thing sparkling... OMG Skulls... OMG They are tattoos!!!, buying those" And yes I talk like a screaming Bieber- loving 14 year old in my head. And Yes, I have already put 4 tats on before starting this post.... and before I started my homework.
7. I am done for with a zero calorie water thats lavender mint flavored. It didn't even make it home. Its seriously incredible delish. Go get some.

ANYways, happy Tuesday all. Happy Summer Solstice :)




No comments: