Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Resolutions

2015 New Years Resolutions

2014 was a chaotic year. I've had 4 jobs in the past 2 years, had several illnesses, gained a lot of weight, and have been battling depression for years.

It wasn't all bad though, I am working again and love the people and company I am working with now.  

My husband and I went to Germany, Switzerland, and France last February 
Fondu is WAY better here OMG, we actually came back for a pizza they light on fire with cognac... and more fondu


Mont Blanc, France

Chateau d'Chillion
 went zip-lining for our anniversary
My family came out to visit me from Colorado a couple times, which I loved and totally needed :), I completed the MS150 Ride bum knee, freezing rain and all.

So, here it is.  It's a small list, I actually had a hard time not putting a bajillion things on here, but I read somewhere to write down your big picture intentions rather than resolutions.  I have this odd habit where I intentionally sabotage myself by "rebelling" against my tasks... it's super annoying and I think most of it has to do with my depression.
  • Get healthy!  I want to make sure I don't get sick this year
    • Loose 50 pounds! Work out 45 minutes, 5 days a week, have one fruit smoothie and drink a gallon of water a day
  • Write more: blog once a month and work on my book
  • Get organized, and get rid of crap. (You should see my craft room... I'll probably blog about it, who doesn't love before and after shots?!)
What are your resolutions/intentions for 2015??

Bandannas on kitty and pup, they loooved it, can't you tell?!



Pin It

No comments: