Tuesday, January 6, 2009

OH NINE Resolutions!

OH NINE Resolutions!
  • Try cross country skiing (never done it before despite the fact I grew up in CO!!) I know, gasp
  • Go snowmobiling
  • Start a reading log for the books I have read
    Here is an idea

  • Take a cooking class with Tato
    Williams Sonoma

  • Get rid of old clothes and shoes I never wear and start figuring out what style I'd like: Start a scrapbook & fill it with images, words & ideas to keep inspired. Keep a list of "must haves" outside closet for easy shopping.
  • Create a new Budget
    Wamu has a nice fill in budget calculator I like to use or Microsoft templates for downloadable fun!
  • Have a personal date once a week: Go to a movie, eat an amazing meal, go for a long meandering walk or have a candlelit bubble bath. Just take time out for you. Regularly.
  • Write a letter to the one person you allowed to make 2008 more difficult than it needed to be. Be as angry & vicious as you like, but when you’re done, burn it or tear it into little pieces.
  • Learn to use Photoshop like an almost-pro (YouTube has cute little sessions, but I am at work so I will add the link later)
  • Get active, get physical 3 times a week. Sign up for a class!
    Lifetime Fitness is having a little deal right now for a free month if you sign up for one of their packages, oodles of fun classes there.
    I also got The Wedding Workout the other day, loads of fun
What others should I add? What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My resolutions are to get my waist under 40 inches (40.5 now, down from 42 in '07) 39 would be nice. (fyi this is actual waist measurement, I wear size 36 pants)

My other one is to become appreciably better at guitar.

I keep resolutions big and simple. I have lots of other small goals tho.

Athrist said...

Good luck with your 9 resolutions this year!

Via swap-bot :-)