OH NINE Resolutions!
- Try cross country skiing (never done it before despite the fact I grew up in CO!!) I know, gasp
- Go snowmobiling
- Start a reading log for the books I have read
Here is an idea
- Take a cooking class with Tato
- Get rid of old clothes and shoes I never wear and start figuring out what style I'd like: Start a scrapbook & fill it with images, words & ideas to keep inspired. Keep a list of "must haves" outside closet for easy shopping.
- Create a new Budget
Wamu has a nice fill in budget calculator I like to use or Microsoft templates for downloadable fun!
- Have a personal date once a week: Go to a movie, eat an amazing meal, go for a long meandering walk or have a candlelit bubble bath. Just take time out for you. Regularly.
- Write a letter to the one person you allowed to make 2008 more difficult than it needed to be. Be as angry & vicious as you like, but when you’re done, burn it or tear it into little pieces.
- Learn to use Photoshop like an almost-pro (YouTube has cute little sessions, but I am at work so I will add the link later)
- Get active, get physical 3 times a week. Sign up for a class!
Lifetime Fitness is having a little deal right now for a free month if you sign up for one of their packages, oodles of fun classes there.
I also got The Wedding Workout the other day, loads of fun