Monday, June 7, 2010

patio chairs new life

So, if you follow me on facebook, I had a slight breakdown regarding the last Bones episode (no cable so I kinda slack and watch it on hulu online later when I can catch up) SO I decided I needed to be productive...

Here is hum drum (cute) but snore bistro set in my front yard.

Well... as many of my friends know I am a total freak about spray paint, sadly I have limited projects I can show until now. I had a wee spray can left of red paint for a ....erm....twilight swap. I <3 the damn books, cannot help it ;) ANYWAYS. One wee can little inspired me to buy another to make these:

Of course I am only half done, I need another coat and to start the table and its second coat.

But it has so much more PING against the white siding do you think? What do you think of my impromptu project? I will finish it as soon as I get another joanns 50% off coupon coz I am a cheap lil gal ;)

5 comments:

Anna said...

LOVE the red!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good! It goes well with the house.

Anne said...

Hi there, this is Anne aka missanne from swapbot- lovely blog you have here!

I actually work in a garden centre and I think your plants look lovely! My house is north facing and not very kind to summer plants, so I have pansies there most of the year :)

Anne said...

I forgot to mention that the spray paint looks great!

Judee said...

Hi, I am judee0624 from Swap Bot. Love what you did to the bistro set. The red is awesome. Your style is wonderful.