Monday, March 24, 2008
♣ Finish up projects/throw out unwanted fabrics taking up too much space: my light blue scarf, apron, plaid dress.
♣ Work out/get out/go play. Not everyday is some kind of terrible snow storm: go for a walk, ride my bike to the lake and if it is bad weather, might as well hop into my little gym with a couple magazines. I am super tired again lately and I know its lack of physical activities ;)
♣ The dreaded boxes.... GO THROUGH THEM haha
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Mana My elf healer would love these ;). Just about fell out of my chair when I saw this. I love it! Now I want to try it!
I hate my work keyboard. Its gross and I feel like it crawls around in garbages in the wee hours of the morning before I get in with all of the grossness slobbered all over the keys ICK plus its ugly and bland like the rest of a typical cubicle so Here Oh and this one is just Bad A$$ and something my gaming habits do not need but so do desire :D
Here is my happy Outfit I put together for the Nerd day occasion
Monday, March 17, 2008
- Organize things. I have about 3 months until I move into my new HUGE lovely apartment. I need to go through my books (started yesterday teehee), get a new box for my 'memories' so I can put all the yearbooks and school papers in there clear up some bookshelf space.
- Finally organize my craft boxes
- Then there is the candle/decorations/bathroom products dump boxes x-(
- Start my kitchen apparel :) Making aprons with matching oven-mits.
- Get up early to have cereal, cup of coffee and read the news.
- Work out, or go for a walk every other day (yay daylight savings time)
- Sneak in some fun online training courses at work when I get bored.
Friday, March 7, 2008
♥ I didn't have enough fabric to make the cozy according to the plans I posted last week LapTop Cozy But I love this fabric (not a clue what the name is :( but its a very thick, upholstery fabric) and it turned out pretty ok! I think I want to add a handle or straps and I still need to attach the velcro.
♥ I finished my boyfiend's throw pillow (lets hope he likes it tehe) This was a tad over my skills but I was darn determined and I think I took it apart about 4 times to get it to this! Its not Broncos orange, really! Its a burnt orange, suede fabric.
♥ And, in my Harry Potter marathon - peanut butter and jelly - bored frenzy I made an elastic choker I am IN LOVE with! (From a huge lot of lace I got dirt cheap on craigslist.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Kendra Binney - I love her playful and sentimental pieces. I am dieing to buy one soon!
Feathered Hair pins - These are so elegant, I think I may try and make a couple for myself!
Top Hat - The Gothic Lolita in me :)