Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Blues shopping for Reds

January is the worst month for me. Its mid winter season up in the midwest and its just bone cold, you dont want to go anywhere or do anything because even running a quick errand into the store your car insta-freezes in a little less than 2 seconds. 
So, when I stopped at my favorite store: Joanns I end up spending about an hour or so in there just wandering, staring at fabrics wondering what I could do with it at some point, coz my sewing machine is on the fritz and I dont have an extra $75 laying around to get it tuned up.

When what do my little eyes spy are these lovelies!

Shelving and brackets <3, I would love a little chair sitting on a shelf somewhere in my livingroom, and those little birds are so adorable!

 Jewelry tree, lotus flower candle holders and that red box is too fun, loving the arabian look

 everything.
Mirror is adorable (yours truly reflecting grumpliy), and look at those end tables <3

I have to go back soon and its all on sale, just waiting for 'spending money' day.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anna @ The Owl and The Phoenix said...

Love that stuff. I saw it there when I was Christmas shopping, but as I need to pay of the massive credit card bill I created, guess I'll have to pass for now =(